We’re hiring for an experienced Frontend Developer with focus on iOS and hands-on mentality!
You are well versed in building mobile applications based on the Apple iOS framework? You act thoughtfully but with the necessary pragmatism? Your former colleagues would describe you as a true all-rounder with high quality standards? Then we are looking for you!
Favendo, an industry-leader in the space of real-time locating systems (RTLS), designs IoT-Solutions to help our clients find and locate things, people and places. We enable app users to do this search on their mobile phones and enable organizations to find what they are looking for as efficiently as possible. Depending on the requirements, we work with Bluetooth Low Energy, BLE Angle of Arrival as well as LoRaWAN and are able to integrate common ERP, CRM, BI or medical record systems.
As Frontend Developer at Favendo you can look forward to exciting projects with well-known, international customers like MSC Cruises or Philips Healthcare as well as close cooperation with our technology partners DeCurtis Corporation, where you can really shine with your doer qualities.
We attach great importance to an open and friendly atmosphere, strive to help each other to get better, tackle problems as a team and our beer-fridge is always stocked 😉
Your tasks in detail:
- Take on the technical responsibility for a task from conception through implementation to successful use in production
- Develop applications with complex business requirements on the client-side
- Support of our partners in the area of frontend and mobile development
- Work closely with your team mates to ensure a high level of quality and to mentor and teach less experienced colleagues
- Embrace code reviews, unit testing and integration testing
- You further develop the agile development processes and tools
- University degree in Computer Science or similar education
- Proven experience in developing software
- Good knowledge of Objective-C and Swift
- Solid understanding of proven mobile UI / UX best practices, including Apple iOS Design Guidelines
- Experience with React.js and React Native is a plus
- Knowledge of clean code and test-driven development
- You combine thoughtfulness with pragmatism
- Good English language skills, both written and spoken; German is a Plus
- Effective communication skills
- Permanent, full- or part-time position
- Very family friendly (Favendo is part of the Initiative Familienpakt Bayern)
- Flexible working hours and trust-based working time
- Agile work culture with flat hierarchies
- Modern equipped office space on the ERBA island in Bamberg
- Home office / mobile working
- Free drinks in the office (coffee, tea, water)
- Allowance for company pension plan
- Modern work equipment that fits your requirements
- Great team spirit
- Corporate events with lots of fun
Have we caught your interest?
That’s great! Then send us your complete application documents including salary requirements by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below. We are looking forward to getting to know you!