We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack Developer (m/f/d) to support our developer team.
Then Favendo, an industry-leader in the space of real-time locating systems (RTLS), is the right place for you! We design IoT-Solutions to help our clients find and locate things, people and places. We enable app users to do this search on their mobile phones and enable organizations to find what they are looking for as efficiently as possible. Depending on the requirements, we work with Bluetooth Low Energy, BLE Angle of Arrival as well as LoRaWAN and are able to integrate common ERP, CRM, BI or medical record systems.
As Full-Stack Developer at Favendo you can look forward to exciting projects with well-known, international customers like MSC Cruises or Philips Healthcare as well as close cooperation with our technology partners DeCurtis Corporation, where you can gain a lot of experience in different technologies.
Have you done mainly frontend programming so far? No problem, you can also grow into your tasks during the job. The important thing is that you have enough programming experience, a deep technical understanding and a certain multifunctionality. We attach great importance to an open and friendly atmosphere, strive to help each other to get better, tackle problems as a team and our beer-fridge is always stocked 😉
Your tasks in detail:
As experienced Full-Stack Developer you take on the technical responsibility for a task from conception through implementation to successful use in production. In doing so, you attach great importance to high-quality and reusable code. Your main tasks will be:
- Use Spring/Spring Boot Framework to develop web services
- Use Apache Flink to implement real-time streaming applications
- Use third party services like RabbitMQ, Postgres, MQTT, Graylog… to create full appliances
- Develop applications with complex business requirements on the client-side
- Support of our partners in the area of frontend and mobile development
- Work closely with your team mates to ensure a high level of quality and to mentor and teach less experienced colleagues
- Embrace code reviews, unit testing and integration testing
- You further develop the agile development processes and tools
- University degree in Computer Science or similar education
- 3 + years of experience in developing software
- Experience with Spring Boot, React.js, React Native, Kafka and Node.js is a plus as well as first touch points with Bash, Terraform Ansible and GitLab CI/CD
- Knowledge of clean code and test-driven development
- You combine thoughtfulness with pragmatism
- Very good English language skills, both written and spoken; German is a Plus
- Effective communication skills
What we offer:
- Permanent, full-time position
- Very family friendly (Favendo is part of the Initiative Familienpakt Bayern)
- Flexible working hours and trust-based working time
- Home office / mobile working
- Agile work culture with flat hierarchies
- Modern work equipment that fits your requirements
- Modern equipped office space on the ERBA island in Bamberg
- Free drinks in the office (coffee, tea, water)
- Allowance for company pension plan
- Company mobile phone
- Great team spirit
- Corporate events with lots of fun
Did we spark your interest?
Great! Then send us our complete application documents including salary requirements by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form on the right. We are looking forward to getting to know you!