We are looking for permanent reinforcements (m/f/d) for our development team at the Bamberg location as soon as possible.
The company specializes in indoor positioning and mobile tracking and navigation solutions. Long-standing customers include SAP, FRAPORT, Hammerson plc and MSC Cruises. Favendo solutions are used and distributed by Trilux and Phoenix Contact. Favendo created the RTLS Location Engine and indoor location application platform Commander and also uses input from partner companies such as Abeeway and Quuppa.
Your Tasks as DevOps Engineer:
- As DevOps Engineer you are responsible for container virtualization and orchestration based on Docker
- You further develop Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) automation and bundle and create software packages for the production system
- Creation and execution of software tests, among other things, on the basis of container structures that may also be clustered
- Consulting and support of our backend colleagues in JAVA platform development
- You will maintain and administer the IT infrastructure landscape in the development and test environments and look after our networks, including administration, configuration, maintenance and monitoring.
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification in information technology and can handle the modular container infrastructure (e.g. Rancher, AWS, Azure or Google) with regard to network, load balancing, service discovery, monitoring and recovery.
- You have experience with Linux distributions (e.g. Ubuntu, CentOS) as well as their administration and feel confident in handling Gitlab, Jenkins and SQL/No-SQL databases.
- Ideally, you can demonstrate first work experience as a developer with Java and handling software containers. Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Jira is also an advantage. But also with less professional experience you are welcome.
- We expect determination and openness for the entire software development and implementation process.
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written.
We offer a permanent position as DevOps Engineer full time. You can expect the best mix of corporate and start-up culture. Plus an experienced international team of professionals who really make a difference. You will work with state-of-the-art technology in a modern designed office. Plus Friday beer, joint sports activities, team lunch and much more.
Did we spark your interest?
Very nice! Then send us your complete application documents including salary expectations by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form.