To support our communication and marketing team, we are looking for a Junior Marketing Manager (m/f/d) full or part time in Bamberg as soon as possible.
Since 2014, Favendo has been developing and marketing indoor positioning solutions such as wayfinding and asset tracking services for corporate clients. Its long-standing clients include SAP, FRAPORT, Hammerson plc and MSC Cruises. Favendo solutions are used and sold by Trilux and Phoenix Contact. Favendo develops its own solutions and also uses technology from partner companies such as Abeeway, DeCurtis and Quuppa. We are also a partner of the Omlox Initiative.
Your Tasks as Junior Marketing Manager:
- Collaboration in the planning, implementation and further development of our corporate communications with the aim of generating leads
- Support in the creation and implementation of content and performance marketing activities (blog, newsletter, website, SEO, etc.)
- Identification, strategic planning and testing of new marketing channels
- Exchange and cooperation with internal specialist departments as well as coordination and control of external service providers
- Successfully completed studies or comparable training with focus on marketing / communication
- Initiative, creative and flexible
- Team player, communicative and structured
- High affinity to technical topics and new digital solutions
- Experience with CMS (WordPress) and web analysis tools (Google Analytics) is desirable
- Very good German and English language skills and MS-Office knowledge
We can offer you a permanent full-time or part-time position. You can expect the best mix of corporate and start-up culture. Plus an experienced international team of professionals who really make a difference. You will work with state-of-the-art technology in a modern designed office on the beautiful Erba Island in Bamberg. Plus Friday beer, joint sports activities and much more. We give our employees a say in the organisation of their working hours and allow 20% of their working time to be spent in the home office. We successfully manage exciting, international large-scale projects in airports, large shopping centres and on cruise ships.
Did we spark your interest?
Very nice! Then send us your complete application documents including salary expectations by e-mail to email@example.com or use our contact form.