To support our communication and marketing team we are looking for a media designer / creator (m/f/d) in full or part time in Bamberg limited to 12 months.
Since 2014, Favendo has been developing and marketing indoor positioning solutions such as wayfinding and asset tracking services for corporate clients. Its long-standing clients include SAP, FRAPORT, Hammerson plc and MSC Cruises. Favendo solutions are used and sold by Trilux and Phoenix Contact. Favendo develops its own solutions and also uses technology from partner companies such as Abeeway, DeCurtis and Quuppa. We are also a partner of the Omlox Initiative.
Your Tasks as Media Designer / Creator:
- Media design / creation with focus on conception and production of moving image material and information visualization as well as image editing and creation of graphic material in corporate design
- Layout and typesetting of digital marketing materials such as brochures or white papers in corporate design
- Optional: Technical administration, further development and maintenance of our WordPress-based corporate website or alternatively coordination of external service providers for this task
- Completed studies in the field of media design or training as a media designer for digital & print or several years of practical experience in this field
- Professional use of Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects
- Ideally a sound knowledge of WordPress / PHP programming
- High degree of creative imagination as well as imagination and creativity
- Very good knowledge of German and English in spoken and written form and MS-Office skills
- Strong teamwork and communication skills as well as good self-organisation skills
We can offer you a full-time or part-time position limited to 12 months. You can expect the best mix of corporate and start-up culture. Plus an experienced international team of professionals who really make a difference. You will work with state-of-the-art technology in a modern designed office on the beautiful Erba Island in Bamberg. Plus Friday beer, joint sports activities and much more. We give our employees a say in the organisation of their working hours and allow 20% of their working time to be spent in the home office. We successfully manage exciting, international large-scale projects in airports, large shopping centres and on cruise ships.
Did we spark your interest?
Very nice! Then send us your complete application documents including work samples and salary expectations by e-mail to email@example.com or use our contact form.