To support our sales team, we are looking for a Junior Sales Manager (m/f/d).
You are a sales talent, do enjoy technical innovation and you are interested in the Internet of Things? Are you a real team player and do you want to work in an international team? Then look forward to exciting projects from a wide range of industries as a Junior Sales Manager (m/f/d) with well-known customers such as MSC Cruises, Philips Healthcare, Volkswagen or Fraport.
As an industry leader in real-time location systems, Favendo develops IoT solutions that help our customers find and locate things, people and places. Depending on the requirements, we work with Bluetooth Low Energy, BLE Angle of Arrival as well as LoRaWAN and are able to integrate with popular ERP, CRM, BI or medical record systems.
We offer you a unique mix of established market player and start-up culture as well as the opportunity to work independently and push each other further. We value an open and friendly atmosphere, help each other get better and better, tackle problems as a team and our drinks fridge is always stocked ;-).
Your tasks as Junior Sales Manager (m/f/d) in detail:
- Identification, acquisition and support of new customers
- Providing advice to (new) customers on the subject of Real Time Location Services
- Preparation of offers and their follow-up until the conclusion of the contract
- Creating and holding presentations for and in front of decision makers
- Communication with customers on all levels – also on top management level
- Close internal coordination with the individual departments of our company
- Coordination of interdisciplinary teams
- Targeted pursuit and achievement of sales goals
- Support of customer campaigns and marketing activities
- Sales territory: Europe, with focus on German-speaking countries
- Successfully completed studies in the field of business informatics or comparable
- Some work experience (e.g. through internships) is an advantage
- Interest in digitalization
- Assertiveness, organizational talent, confident appearance, flexibility, team spirit, ability to close deals and strong communication skills
- Independent, committed, results-oriented approach with a will to succeed
- Confident handling of all common Microsoft Office applications, experience with Salesforce an advantage
- Fluent in German and English, other languages an advantage
- Willingness to travel in German-speaking and European countries (post-pandemic field service share approx. 25 %)
What we offer:
- Intensive training in the software components of Favendo
- Permanent, full-time position
- Company car also for private use
- We are very family-friendly (Favendo is part of the initiative Familienpakt Bayern)
- Agile work culture with flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours and trust-based working time
- Modern equipped office space on the ERBA island in Bamberg
- Mobile working / home office possible after initial training
- Free drinks in the office (coffee, water, tea)
- Contribution to the company pension scheme
- Modern work equipment that fits your requirements
- Company cell phone if required
Have we caught your interest?
That’s great! Then send us your complete application documents including salary requirements by e-mail to email@example.com or use the contact form below. We are looking forward to getting to know you!