To support our Development/Sales/Project Management departments, we are looking for a Product Manager IT Solutions (m/f/d) who combines technical understanding with business skills. Young professionals are welcome!
Are you enthusiastic about the world of the Internet of Things, can you explain complex technical structures to others and do you enjoy developing intelligent solutions? Are customer-oriented thinking and acting a matter of course for you? Are you a real team player and do you want to work in an international team?
Then apply now as Product Manager IT Solutions (m/f/d) at Favendo! As an industry leader in real-time location systems, Favendo develops IoT solutions that help our customers find and locate things, people and places. Depending on the requirements, we work with Bluetooth Low Energy, BLE Angle of Arrival as well as LoRaWAN and are able to integrate common ERP, CRM, BI or medical record systems.
We offer you a mix of established market player and start-up culture as well as the opportunity to work independently and push each other further. We attach great importance to an open and friendly atmosphere, helping each other to become better and better, tackling problems as a team and our drinks fridge is always filled ;-).
Your tasks in detail:
As a Product Manager IT Solutions (m/f/d), you combine an affinity for technology and IT with organizational and sales skills and act as the interface between the Sales, Marketing, Project Management and Technology/Development departments within the team. As a real communication talent, it is your task to realize exciting projects with customers from a wide range of industries and to take care of the complete life cycle of our products. Specifically, this means:
- You manage and coordinate the development and implementation of our products in line with demand and sustainability.
- You are in charge of the conception of product ideas/developments.
- You consult our sales team and our customers in choosing the right solution for their problem and in planning their integration efforts
- Solution-oriented, long-term support of complex customer projects.
- Coordination of the development and technical teams.
- Prepare and present technical demonstrations to clients.
- Prepare and present webinars on technical and IT topics.
- Responsible for communication internally with all relevant departments (sales, development, marketing) and externally with customers, prospects and partners.
- University degree (B.Sc./B.Eng or M. Sc./M.Eng) in a technical field, ideally: business informatics, computer science.
- You have already gained initial professional experience through internships. Career starters are welcome.
- You are enthusiastic about intelligent solutions as well as technical sales and enjoy learning about new topics and technologies and expanding and passing on your knowledge.
- Independent work, analytical thinking and approach are a matter of course for you.
- You have excellent consulting and presentation skills and enjoy interacting with customers and employees.
- You are business fluent in German (min C1) and English. Other foreign languages are welcome.
- Intensive familiarization and regular training
- Permanent, full-time position
- We are very family-friendly (Favendo is part of the initiative Familienpakt Bayern)
- Flexible working hours and trust-based working time
- Agile work culture with flat hierarchies
- Modern equipped office space on the ERBA island in Bamberg
- Home office / mobile working
- Free drinks in the office (coffee, tea, water)
- Allowance for company pension plan
- Modern work equipment that fits your requirements
- Great team spirit
- Corporate events with lots of fun
Did we spark your interest?
Very good! Then send us your complete application documents including salary expectations by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below. We look forward to getting to know you!