Let´s explore the next level of public transport.
Favendo’s solution for transportation facilities.
Link existing public information with your passenger´s location-based data to optimize customer service and improve marketing success at your transportation facilities .
25% of smartphone owners use their phone at least occasionally to find public transit information.
- Analytics provide real time data about the number of visitors, visitor flow, and length of stay
- Gain insights into visitor´s behavior and preferences
- Increase conversion rates
- Personalize visitor contact through insights into their demographics
- Maximize loyalty by being able to provide personalized offers and supreme customer service
- Manage your beacon network digitally, and lease access to retailers or partner apps for new revenue sources
- Combat conquest by being in control of access authorizations for your beacons through digital ownership
- Integrate our SDKs in any existing App
80% of 18- to 29-year-old smartphone owners use their phone for real-time directions (while at the wheel) at least occasionally.
Benefits for Passengers
Offer supreme customer service by providing detailed, personalized information about the passenger´s journey and possibilities within the infrastructure.
- Shorter waiting periods
- Comfortable, precise in and outdoor navigation within the infrastructure
- Passengers receive personalized and interesting push, pull, or In-App messages
- Let your passenger know if his current location is not the departure location of a booked flight or train, and tell him or her to hurry
- On-site travel information like delays in arrival or departure, change of timetables and special offers.
- Easy sharing of information, opinions, and recommendations on social network platforms
- Digital customer card to collect points and make use of bonus programs
Boost your business with favendo OS.
Our OS system relates infinite on- and offline data sources thus taking you far beyond common location-based services. That´s why we call it the first context-based operating system.