To support our sales team, we are looking for a Technical Sales Consultant (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
Young professionals are welcome!
Are you fascinated by the world of the Internet of Things and can you explain complex technical structures to others? Are customer-oriented thinking and acting a matter of course for you? Are you a real team player and do you want to work in an international team?
Then apply now as Technical Sales Consultant (m/f/d) at Favendo! As an industry leader in real-time location systems, Favendo develops IoT solutions that help our customers find and locate things, people and places. Depending on the requirements, we work with Bluetooth Low Energy, BLE Angle of Arrival as well as LoRaWAN and are able to integrate common ERP, CRM, BI or medical record systems.
We offer you a mix of established market player and start-up culture as well as the opportunity to work independently and push each other further. We attach great importance to an open and friendly atmosphere, helping each other to become better and better, tackling problems as a team and our drinks fridge is always filled ;-).
Your tasks in detail:
As a Technical Sales Consultant (m/f/d), you skilfully combine an affinity for technology with sales talent and act as the interface between the sales, project management and technology departments within the team. As a true communication talent with a passion for technical innovations, it is your task to manage exciting projects with customers from a wide range of industries. Specifically, it will involve:
- After intensive training, you will actively advise our well-known international customers and sales partners on all technical issues.
- Assistance throughout the entire sales process, from new customer acquisition and proposal preparation to contract conclusion and subsequent customer support.
- Solution-oriented, long-term support of complex customer projects
- Preparation and presentation of technical demonstrations for customers
- Preparation and presentation of webinars on technical topics
- Close cooperation with the sales and development and marketing departments
- Participation in the development of product ideas/developments
- University degree (B.Sc./B.Eng or M. Sc./M.Eng) in a technical field (e.g. business informatics, computer science, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering)
- You have already gained initial professional experience through internships. Career starters are welcome.
- You are enthusiastic about technical sales and enjoy learning about new topics and technologies and expanding and passing on your knowledge.
- Independent work, analytical thinking and approach are a matter of course for you.
- You have excellent consulting and presentation skills and enjoy interacting with customers and employees.
- You are business fluent in German and English. Other foreign languages are welcome.
- Intensive familiarization and regular training
- Permanent, full-time position
- We are very family-friendly (Favendo is part of the initiative Familienpakt Bayern)
- Flexible working hours and trust-based working time
- Agile work culture with flat hierarchies
- Modern equipped office space on the ERBA island in Bamberg
- Home office / mobile working
- Free drinks in the office (coffee, tea, water)
- Allowance for company pension plan
- Modern work equipment that fits your requirements
- Great team spirit
- Corporate events with lots of fun
Did we spark your interest?
Very good! Then send us your complete application documents including salary expectations by e-mail to email@example.com or use the contact form below. We look forward to getting to know you!